Monday 23 September 2013

Sweded 21 Jump Street

So far, my group have filmed over half of our Sweded film of 21 Jump Street so we still have to complete and edit that. I also need to teach my self how to embed a video to my blog instead of pasting the links to them in a post.

Again, as I have taught myself how to embed the video to my blog, I able to do that and it is easier for anyone looking on my blog to view it.
Media AS swede from Sophie Mace on Vimeo.

The task was organised by me, Sophie, Cal and Ruby. Sophie was the camera woman, I was the director who organised where they stood what they said and how they did it, Cal was one of the main characters. We came up with the script together. However, one of our challenges was that we had asked James to be our other main character but he did not do media with us so it was hard to find time where we all had spare time to film the sweded film. Another problem was that we were trying to make it too perfect in such a limited amount of time, a sweded film is just a rough copy which you could do in one take. A creative idea that we had was t have me and Ruby stand behind James and Cal in the graduation scene (00.43-00.47) so that it didn't look like only those two were there when there is meant to be a whole class of them.

1 comment:

  1. good evidence of skill learning
    to enhance marks please include comments on how the task was organised / creative decisions / technical challenges

    ReplyDelete