Friday 20 September 2013

The Avengers Opening Sequence Analysis

The Avengers Opening Sequence Analysis

This is a slideshow of my analysis for the opening sequence of The Avengers, I had to copy the link into my blog post as I created the slideshow on Slideshare.net but I have not yet learned to embed a slideshow onto my blog from this website. My next step will be to learn how to do this myself.

I have taught myself how to embed slideshow and videos onto my blog, I did this just by playing around with it until I worked it out, it didn't take too long for me to work this out and this is now easier because anyone viewing my blog can look at the slideshow/video there instead of having to click on a link that will take them to a different website to view it.

1 comment:

  1. good evidence of improving learning
    with powerpoints be careful with colours as the text is hard to read tho the content is good
    perhaps you could tint the text box with a semi-opaque colour - then we can see the image AND read all the text easily.

    when you discuss innovation you could compare where this film does / doesn't deliver - eg narrative NOT innovative as it is derived from a comic / technique IS innovative

    ReplyDelete