Sunday 26 January 2014

Final preparation for filming and the final day of filiming

For our final day of filming, Sophie copied and wrote down the script and camera angles we are going to use from the post we created a couple of lessons back, which you can find here. This is so we had something we could refer to when filming so that we and the actors knew what we needed to do so that we got everything.
After Sophie did this, she sent the picture above to me on iMessage to check that it included everything we needed to do and so that she hadn't missed anything, I confirmed this for her.
We're planning to get to my sister-in-law Allison's shop by 4.45pm on Friday, I sent this to Danny to let him know and asked him to pass this information on to Zach, I double checked to make sure he had.

Update: As this scene we were filming in the shop is meant to be the day before, so we decided that a different blouse would be appropriate to wear as the femme fatale will have changed. So I wore the black pencil skirt that we'd borrowed from our friend and the other blouse that we were choosing between before we picked the cream one.
The blouse I wore with the black pencil skirt for our second day of filming.
I also decided to wear red lipstick with my outfit as this is another typical convention for a femme fatale in a film noir.
Danny and Zach were both wearing the same suits as there was need for them to change, because you will cannot really notice that they're still wearing the same suit and as they are men it's not as necessary or normal for them to change outfits everyday. To see their outfits ~click here~

No comments:

Post a Comment