Tuesday 10 December 2013

Experimenting with Foleying

After doing some research with foleying, me and Sophie have decided to experiment with foleying for possible noises for our opening scene for Silent Temptation.

Here we are experimenting creating footsteps:
















The recording of the footsteps noises that we made while foleying:

I am wearing heels while recording this because I will be wearing heels in the actual scene of filming, this way we can make it sound as realistic as possible.

Here we are experimenting creating heavy breathing:











The recording of the heavy breathing noises that we made while foleying:

For the heavy breathing noises I made sure that I'd done quite a bit of running beforehand of recording it, this way it sounds more natural than if I hadn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment